We have more business than we can handle and we’re looking for 3-4 people to come join our national, award-winning Managed Care Recruiting Firm! We work as a team and are looking to bring on additional members to address the demands of our booming business.
About Executive Staffing Solutions:
Established in 2000, Executive Staffing Solutions (ESS) began with a small, determined team dedicated to delivering exceptional recruiting solutions for clients and candidates alike. In the two decades that have followed, our tight-knit team has continued to grow into one of the premier Managed Health Care Recruiting Firms in the country. We’ve steadily refined our managed care recruiting methods to proceed results that consistently exceed our expectations.
When you come to work at ESS, you get to benefit from our dynamic team’s 200+ years of combined experience in the healthcare recruiting niche.
We don’t take our position as the national leader in managed care recruiting for granted. Our leadership team has held on to the same core values and beliefs that has gotten us here.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic communicator, who enjoys strategic planning and sets clear goals for themselves both personally and professionally. Recruiters are responsible for identifying candidates for client openings as well as identifying new companies for which to provide recruiting services.
- Talking on the phone and building relationships. The primary objective in the first year is to establish and build as many relationships as possible with both potential candidates and potential client companies.
- Planning and follow-through, as well as the ability to manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Achieving the goals that they set for themselves. Our most successful recruiters are committed to their personal success.
- Clear communication skills are essential.
- Prior recruiting experience and a college degree are preferred.
Why work for ESS?
- An ALL-INCLUSIVE company trip! When we hit our goals, the entire office (plus their guest) gets whisked away to an amazing resort!
- We’ve consistently been ranked as one of the best places to work in Central Ohio by Columbus Business First!
- ESS is family-focused with a great work/life balance. We offer flexible schedules and remote-work opportunities and GENEROUS paid time off!
- Unlimited earning potential and expert guidance and training to get you where you want to be!
- ESS offers 100% employer-paid medical and dental, as well as 401k, profit-sharing, and employer-paid training opportunities!
What our team has to say:
“At my previous company, where I worked for 9 years, I never billed a million. At ESS, in under 5 years, I’ve already billed over 2 million dollars.”
“I really love our company culture and the people I work with. Ok, I also LOVE the company trip to Mexico and the puppies in the office!”
“I love coming in to work at ESS because I get to be ‘captain of my own ship.’”
“My favorite thing about ESS is that I get the opportunity to call someone and offer them their dream job.”
“The only way we can be successful is when it is a win-win-win situation. That means our clients are getting the candidates they need, our candidates are taking positions that align with their goals, and ESS wins when we have happy clients and candidates. I love that our work never results in a loss for any party involved in the process.”